Urgent Stop Tail Help Needed

Alright guys.

I've got an order in the other explorer window and it's with axesrus, which if last night is anything to go by will delete itself any minute now.

I need to order some bushings for the stop tail piece posts to go into. I have the stop piece and some posts but they're a bit fat. The holes in my axe are 10mm and these busings are 11.5mm at the bottom and 12mm at the knurled bit.

Now here is what I think is the crux of the situation. The ones that I have, don't appear to sit flat with the guitars surface if I pushed them in. They have a ring on the top that sits proud of the body. I'm fairly sure that I need the bushings that fit flush with the body. Anyone know where I can get these from in the UK. I've tried phoneing axesrus but they must be round the back smoking and a couple of sites that I've been on are fairly non-specific. I don't mind buying the posts with the studs as the ones I've got are a bit too tight in the tail piece anyway.

Cheers dudes, first correct answer wins a pint, anyone to post them to me wins a pint for each busing and a pint for postage. Prize to be awarded at my local :D