Floating Floyd Rose Bridge Question

I have a Warmoth guitar which has the Pro-neck Compound Radius. I have a open string buzz on the high E and slightly on the open B string.

There are no high frets and the string is not hitting the 1st fret closest to the nut. It's driving me crazy. I'm starting to wonder if either the nut is slightly

off center or possibly the bridge. I've read that the Warmoth compound necks possibly needs shims under the high E and B. If anyone out there has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

• 1 month later...
I have a Warmoth guitar which has the Pro-neck Compound Radius. I have a open string buzz on the high E and slightly on the open B string.

There are no high frets and the string is not hitting the 1st fret closest to the nut. It's driving me crazy. I'm starting to wonder if either the nut is slightly

off center or possibly the bridge. I've read that the Warmoth compound necks possibly needs shims under the high E and B. If anyone out there has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

I am far from an expert here, but could it be that you need to adjust the truss rod or raise the bridge so the action is a touch higher?

-Cheers

The strings could be vibrating in the nut slot - did Warmoth supply the nut on the neck?