Warmoth Necks

I am not sure where I am going to get my neck. I have a Chandler body that I bought back in 1991 that I am going to use. I slapped a Peavey neck on it then. It was a piece of crap neck. Any suggestions on where I can geta compatible neck? Or any information about about Chandler bodies.

Edited by warmachine

Carvin makes absolutely stunning necks. Best fretting job ever. I've just got one more week until mine makes its way to my house!

Plus, they make all their stuff themselves and don't bother with distributors and whatnot, so their prices are fantastically low for the quality. I'm guessing your neck is a bolt-on, right?

Carvin makes absolutely stunning necks. Best fretting job ever.

+1. I absolutely love mine.

Plus, they make all their stuff themselves and don't bother with distributors and whatnot, so their prices are fantastically low for the quality.

+1 again. $150 for a 22 fret maple neck with an ebony f/b & tiltback headstock, ot $210 for a 24 fret neck-through, both are optionable with a paddle headstock & no inlays so you can do your own at no additional cost. The prices are really good.