Super Quilted Tele !

A tele's just not a tele without a top-hat switch tip. :D

Actually, that's not quite true, plus I'm just joshin.

That's one serious piece of wood! Nice guitar! It seems so nekkid without a pickguard, but it's still a beaut.

A tele's just not a tele without a top-hat switch tip. :D

Actually, that's not quite true, plus I'm just joshin.

That's one serious piece of wood! Nice guitar! It seems so nekkid without a pickguard, but it's still a beaut.

Thanks Greg!

On that piece of wood, I COULD NOT bring myself to hiding an extra square inch of it.

Edited by RFR

And this post will start like every post I make in a Telecaster thread; The Tele shape isn't very appealing to me.

However, this one is by far the best looking Tele I've ever seen, and if I'd ever build a Tele, it would look more or less identical to yours! Awesome build!

And this post will start like every post I make in a Telecaster thread; The Tele shape isn't very appealing to me.

However, this one is by far the best looking Tele I've ever seen, and if I'd ever build a Tele, it would look more or less identical to yours! Awesome build!

Thank you sir.

I must say I have had the same feeling about Teles.

Its is an acquired taste however, like fine wine or Jack Daniels :D

I have built a lot of guitars in my day, but I keep on coming back to the simple beauty of a Tele.

It is the workhorse of the music industry.

As much as Jimmy Page is recognized with a LP, Stairway to Heaven. as well as others was recorded with a TELE.

I love them

Roman

Nice job! I'm in the planning stages of a Tele, and I just *might* have to put my switch there as well.

As much as Jimmy Page is recognized with a LP, Stairway to Heaven. as well as others was recorded with a TELE.

The solo was a Tele.

And as much as Jimmy is recognized for his 1275 doubleneck....the 12-string rhythm guitar used in the studio was a Fender XII. :D

Thank you sir.

I must say I have had the same feeling about Teles.

Its is an acquired taste however, like fine wine or Jack Daniels :D

I have built a lot of guitars in my day, but I keep on coming back to the simple beauty of a Tele.

It is the workhorse of the music industry.

I love them

Roman

Haha probably is B) I'm actually starting like teles more and more, and I got the pleasure to play a vintage tele last year, and the neck was really nice! But the stunning thing with teles is the sound! It's amazing! Heavy distortion, light blues dirt, or clean, doesn't matter, they still sound amazing. I'm planning a build (in the neverending list of guitar projectds) using a strat body and neck, with tele pickups and electronics. Should be nice :D