Opus 1

haha, yea, if you ever need any help with anything else, shop or whatnot, just ask!

the three dots is cool, differnt too

maybe you could play it to your advantage as a "custom feature" thats what i did when i made the mistake of trying to press the 17-24 frets on a neck thru. i filled the slots and said. partial fretless..AN INOVATION!

nobody bought it :-p but yours is more sellable.

Hey, looks great! Nice fix on the extra dot as well, from the closer pic I can't even tell there has been a patch job, very well done. Figure if it ever bothers you too much you could always turn it into a block inlay, which would cover the whole area. So, never too much of a worry, though I can't even see any sign of a patch in the pics really, so I doubt that'll ever be of any concern. Beautiful fretboard, Erik really sells some nice stuff. Again, nice work its really coming along quickly. J

If I wasn't able to fix it, I was considering scalloping past the twelfth fret. I'm pleased with what I did though. It's a pretty good fix.

As I was looking at it last night, I realized I have another problem. It's nothing major, but it sure would be nice to fix it. I seem to have grain filled with MOP, leaving a bunch of little white marks on the board. Anybody have a fix for that?