Deco S Jnr. "tri-caster"

image004.gif

I use firefox and the site links didn't seem to work...or something strange...so I copied the pic location here for all to see...

Love this guitar's shape, best 'original' new shape I have seen in years.

It is a lovely looking guitar and I doubt the pics do it justice. Still worked out a little dark for mine, but it still makes it 'classy' in a nice way and the hardware helped set it off nicely. With dark wood like that....it was never going to be "light".

I like the spread out knob arrangement and use of series (brian may like) sounds with the parallel (strat like) combinations...have you a link to JohnH's electronics scheme?

I love the neck through body/neck transition as well...the whole thing flows from any angle and a real winning design...Rick Vito has a thing for Deco guitars but this thing beats what he came up with and reverends attemts at "deco-esque" touches...lovely

I'd have one in maple or that korina yellow with a trem in a flash!

well done...

pete

i just downloaded firefox and opera today cos people on other sites were talking about it. stupid browsers not being the same!!! and my stupid computer not letting me on this site for no reason!!!

psw - heres the original diagram. we've got a little deal going now where he's gonna let me use his wiring diagrams and if i need any he will design more for me. which is good. it sounds really nice, some really smooth sounds as well as some big bruisers and the phase gives even more options. really like it. and maple or tv yellow with a trem? get your wallet out! hehe

anyway, heres some better pics

26.jpg

th_27.jpgth_28.jpgth_30.jpgth_33.jpg