Podxt Live With Metal Shop Installed

Xanthus

The title says it all, really. I'm looking to oust my Pod to get a G-Major. Check my photo album under the Misc. section for pics of the unit. It comes with everything it shipped with. The only cosmetic "issues" are a few tiny scratches on the bottom and a bit of dirt in the wah pedal tread. It's been sitting in a homemade travel box since April 06, when I bought it. It still has my settings jumbled in there, but if a factory reset is your thing, it's easy enough to do.

The fine print:

-I'm looking for $300, plus $30 shipping. I think it's a fair price for a near mint unit with an extra $50 of effects added

-Paypal transactions are the way to go, and they make us all happy.

-Continental US only

-My dad works for Fedex and will make sure the package is well-shipped. I don't take chances with PCB boards.

The last bullet is the reason for such a high shipping cost. At 21lbs when all is said and done, it's not a small OR light package. My dad doesn't get a shipping discount at his work, but will make sure it's all taken care of and wrapped up nicely.