OK. It's been about 10 mos. since I dropped out of sight. I've had a pretty busy year! We purchased a new home in Dec and moved just before Christmas, my wife finished her master's (pleeeze get a job!), I bought a project Cessna172 with a friend, my wife had 2 (yes, that's 2) accidents and we're still dealing with the Lyme nonsense (just open wallet and dump it out). I'm still getting the old place on the market, doing repairs, etc at the new place and going to the flying club to work on the plane and excavate my hangar spot- pics will follow! I also inherited a lot of git parts, bodies etc to, keep me busy awhile, from my late friend (2 years gone now) I gathered some of the stuff up when my family took a ride up to Niagara Falls/ Hamilton Ca. to see his family. My body has refused to go forward, so I'm actually making a little "down time". I hope to get back into the hobby by mid fall. I plan on acquiring a bandsaw also. After all, one can't have enough tools!

I hope to be more involved now and I have some building questions. Good to be back and look forward to the chats with you guys!

:D