Looking To Trade A Tobias Body Copy Plus Neck, Pickup And Bridge

eddiewarlock

Hi i would like to trade a copy of a Tobias bass i was building for my band, but i need other stuff rather than a bass.

The neck was bought off Ebay, it's brand new, in perfect shape, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 34", and 24 frets

The body was made by me, it's made of Apamate, purpleheart, curly maple, purpleheart and apamate. Apamate is a venezuelan wood that resembles Korina, but way harder, it is a bit harder than mahogany.

I also include a set of Jazz bass pickups, made by tech parts, again, never used, although one onf the has it's leads broken, so you have to solder a couple new cables to use it, and a bridge.

I would like to get 2 of these guitar speakers:

http://warehousespeakers.com/proddetail.ph...od=veteran30_12

Their price, including shipping to Venezuela it's 230$ for 2 speakers.

I send you the Tobias copy body, the neck, pickups and bridge and i pay for the shipping to the USA ( or wherever you are) via EMS which gets the package to your house in a 7-10 days.

Here are some pics:

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

And here's a pic of the bass body with a bit of thinner wiped on to see how it'd look once finished.

DSC03059.jpg

Hi i would like to trade a copy of a Tobias bass i was building for my band, but i need other stuff rather than a bass.

The neck was bought off Ebay, it's brand new, in perfect shape, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 34", and 24 frets

The body was made by me, it's made of Apamate, purpleheart, curly maple, purpleheart and apamate. Apamate is a venezuelan wood that resembles Korina, but way harder, it is a bit harder than mahogany.

I also include a set of Jazz bass pickups, made by tech parts, again, never used, although one onf the has it's leads broken, so you have to solder a couple new cables to use it, and a bridge.

I would like to get 2 of these guitar speakers:

http://warehousespeakers.com/proddetail.ph...od=veteran30_12

Their price, including shipping to Venezuela it's 230$ for 2 speakers.

I send you the Tobias copy body, the neck, pickups and bridge and i pay for the shipping to the USA ( or wherever you are) via EMS which gets the package to your house in a 7-10 days.

Here are some pics:

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03053.jpg

DSC03052.jpg

And here's a pic of the bass body with a bit of thinner wiped on to see how it'd look once finished.

DSC03059.jpg

I have a couple veteran 30's but can't justify shipping but if you have trouble getting some and are willing to pay shipping I'll do it.