Fs Hand Built Low Watt Tube Amp

Daniel Sorbera

I listed this a while ago but I cant find the post to bump it, so here it is again.

For sale is a hand built 6 watt tube amp with 1 6v6 output tube and 1 12AX7 preamp tube. It's single channel with,

Master volume

Gain

Bass

Mid

Treble

On/off

standby

It's made with the best components available with real caps/resistors/pots and beefy hammond output/input transformers (very important for good tone) and is hand wired. It sounds so much better than the circuit board poo that you get with massproduced amps.

It's built into a epiphone valve junior cab and has the stock epiphone speaker (actually a weber 8" ceramic magnet branded epiphone)

It's a pretty simple no frills amp that gives great tube tone. It has a cleaner tone but will drive when pushed. Where it really shines is with pedals and if you have a good overdrive pushing the front end the result is sonic bliss.

Price lowered to $250+shipping for christmas (more like I need the money for christmas)

A quick picture.

pic1.jpg

(for an extra $50 I will throw in the extention cab pictured below the amp)

I listed this a while ago but I cant find the post to bump it, so here it is again.

For sale is a hand built 6 watt tube amp with 1 6v6 output tube and 1 12AX7 preamp tube. It's single channel with,

Master volume

Gain

Bass

Mid

Treble

On/off

standby

It's made with the best components available with real caps/resistors/pots and beefy hammond output/input transformers (very important for good tone) and is hand wired. It sounds so much better than the circuit board poo that you get with massproduced amps.

It's built into a epiphone valve junior cab and has the stock epiphone speaker (actually a weber 8" ceramic magnet branded epiphone)

It's a pretty simple no frills amp that gives great tube tone. It has a cleaner tone but will drive when pushed. Where it really shines is with pedals and if you have a good overdrive pushing the front end the result is sonic bliss.

Price lowered to $250+shipping for christmas (more like I need the money for christmas)

A quick picture.

pic1.jpg

(for an extra $50 I will throw in the extention cab pictured below the amp)

This is so similar to one I built. I built mine into a Washburn cab and chassis in which someone had turned the power module into a blob of melted silicon. I presume from the tube lineup it's pretty much like a Fender Champ. That's what mine is. Like you I always build my amps point to point wired. I used a real Fender output transformer in mine - 'cos I got it cheap.

Anyone thinking of buying Daniel's, I can say that I think a small tube amp like this makes the best practice amp you can get.