Effects Loop Selecting

Robert_the_damned

Hi all,

I've recently been upgrading electronics wise to get a better sound. I'm using a whole load of stomp boxes going into a marshall stereo power amp (only the 20/20 but its loud enough for recording and band practice). Now I've hit a bit of a problem in that because I'm using so many stop boxes I need basicly something that will switch them all in at the same time. I know of the Boss Line Selector but the problem is that all my stomp boxes are going to be mounted in my rack case with my power amp, so either I'll have to go up to my amp to change sounds or open up the line selector and add an extra jack for remote swtiching (which is the current plan).

Ok so now I'm finnaly getting to the point of my thread: is there something out there that will do what I want? it needs to be able to switch between two seperate loops of effects and needs to be able to have a remote footswitch option.

I could build one, the electronics would be soooo easy but I don't have a single power tool or drill bit over about 4mm with me so building an enclosure would be impossible.

Oh and to top it off its got to be cheap, at least cheaper than the Line selector! :D

Rob.