Self explanitory,and now, to tell a little bit about myself..

My name is zach, i am 13 years old...and i've been being a luthier for a while..My first guitar was as good as if you were to take a shoebox, a peice of wood,

and some guitar strings.. and put it all together...but thats acctualy what i did, my first lesson: Warning, cardboard should not be used as guitar parts! exept a banjo head...but thats another story, eventuly, i just keeped on doing crap, untill i found this box, made out of mohagany , and my dads friend, told me "That mohagany will make it sound really good" and so i thought of that...And i looked some more stuff about that...And learned that Tonewoods are used in insturment making...and so, i ordered a Guitar body blank, and worked from there....so then, i started using tonewoods, and shortly after, i ordered alot of mohagony...And recently ran out...So now im stuck...>.> But, because i was SO nice, and told my dads friend(same one that told me about the mawgany)that i would build his son, who wants to play guitar, and who happens to be tiny,( even though i shouldent be talking) so, i'm building Him a small guitar, short scale, 23.5" and, his father said, he would buy me a same size piece of cherry, so i can make his sons guitar...Being nice does pay off... anyways, i'm obsessed with radical shapes, i love to think outside the box, and i SUCK at finishing, sanding, stuff like that... I love humbuckers...And also, I am a REALLY nice person... that means, when i'm not asking a question, i will be browsing EVERY forum..exept electronics and Finishing(>.<), looking for someone to help, Its satisfieing...For some random reason... and two more things, i'm a Picture person, i will post a picture for Alot of situations, and also...

I CANT SPELL!!!!!

Ok, i'm done, and one thing you could probably tell....I go too far...sometimes...

Use a spell checker...my american spelling is coming along now that firefox is spell checking my posts :D .

With radical shapes, be prepared for criticism...not everyone is going to have the "vision" you have. A lot of people like something different, but those with experience can help you modify this vision to something more practical.

A good place to get a feel for members and the kind of work produced here is to browse through the GOTM (guitar of the month)...plenty of pictures and some great work for inspiration in every entry...maybe we'll see one of yours up there...something to aim for...

welcome to PG...

pete