Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around here for a while and I guess I must introduce myself. My name is Libero Battezzato, I'm from a small town on Lake Como in Italy. I'm 28 years old, I work in a restaurant, but one of my main hobbies is luthiery. I'm currently building two guitars, unfortunately I don't have any photos of them because my camera is broken. :D

Anyway, that's me.

Mi appostato intorno questo foro per un po', dovrei mi presentare. Mi chiamo Libero Battezzato, io sono di Pescallo, un villagio sulla sponda di Lario, in Italia. Ho ventotto anni, lavoro in un ristorante, ma mio passatempo preferito è la liuteria. In questo momento io fabbrico due chitarre, purtroppo no ho una foto perché la macchina fotografica è rotto. :D

Questo sono mio!

Sto bene, e tu? Ho affisso in italiano in possibilità che c'è stato un altro italiano sul questo foro. Ho giusto!

Or am I wrong? Do you not speak Italian fluently? Anyway, you say you live in the UK. Where you born there or did you move? And yes, I know that area, I went to university in Napoli.

Saluti, Libero.

Ciao Libero, unfortunately I speak better fluent Italian than I can write. My mother was born in Italy in Lacedonia and my father was Yugoslavian and I was born in Peterborough Cambs but now live in Nottingham for the last 24 years, I have many relatives around Italy too many that I've lost count, they all have sons and daughters and the family is getting bigger and bigger, god knows how I will invite them all when my daughter gets married but I'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. Nice to see a fellow brother on this wonderful site CHEERS!