Jem Copy

I have a completed yet unfinished jem body and had a question reguarding the lion's claw. Each of the routed fingers (between each string lock screw) has an extremely thin point of wood between them. From the radius of the bit. I was curious of how to treat them. They are so thin that right now they are bending and one has started to crack because it is such a thin point of wood. Is there a way to stiffen them up? Someone once told me to use an epoxy or superglue that the wood would soak up and make it hard. I am not too sure if any sealers would stick to the glue. I hate to attempt to shave a bit off because I would end up making each a different height. What do you guys do to this area? It's hard to see that part on pictures from the internet and I haven't a real jem to go by. I know this isn't a critical area but was hoping some of you jem makers could give me some advice.

And a 2nd question. How do you sand inside each of those? Is there a trick or easy way?

I used 2 part epoxy so seal inside the lions claw on my custom jem I am making. I figured it would be easier then shooting 3000 coats of sealer. With the epoxy those thin points are now as hard as a rock and should be good to go. I also took the tip of a drumstick (crude yes but it works) and some 400 grit sandpaper to smooth inside the cut outs.

That would be great as long as the sealer would stick to it. I am looking into it more. The sealer I have claims it will stick to almost anything. Including glossy sufraces. Lists quite a few things like aluminum, steel, wood, ceramics. And goes under and over oil and waterbased paints. Maybe I'll try to superglue a large spot on a scrap piece of wood and see how well this stuff will stick. Let me know if you paint soon what you get.