Items For Sale

matthew bryan

Hello all,

They are as follows:

1. Headless Floyd Rose Speedloader trem chrome: This I bought used off of the bay a while back for future use on a build I never got around too. This is the headless trem that takes the bullet end strings. All parts are here and in very good shape. No scratches or missing chrom, etc. It has the trem, wammy bar, springs, spring claw and screws, nut and screws, bushings and posts, three packs of strings, set of installation and set up inscructions, and all allen wrenches. I am asking $200 firm and you pay shipping.

2. Behringer Vamp Pro rack mount modleing and effects processor: Brand new in the box. Never been mounted;no scratches or dings. I plugged it in my computer once. It has very good universal sounds and effects which are quite good as well. It has a power cord and the instruction manual is in the box with it. The reason I am selling it is that it is just too much for me......I want to have a few pedals that it is it. I am asking $150 firm and you pay shipping.

3. Fender Princton 112 plus amp: This is a 1x12" combo amp that I have had for playing in my home. It has never been giged around and has no scratches or dents. Everything works on the amp. It comes with a foot switch and instruction manual. It has two channels and spring reverb. I am getting rid of it because I want a 2x12 combo. I am asking $150 firm and you pay shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested in these. :D