Has anyone used chechen?

Is this a type of chicken?

Put cleaned and washed chicken into hot water (2-2.5 liters per 1 kilo), wait until the water boils, then turn down the heat. Remove the scum, add cut onions, salt and leave it to simmer in closed vessel until ready. Cut the boiled chicken into portions, put into a pan with sauted onions, add the whole milk, salt and pepper, cover with a lid and leave for 5 - 10 minutes. Make dumplings out of corn or wheat flour. (The recipe for dumplings see above under "Zhizhig galnash"). Boil the dumplings in broth or salted water for 20-25 minutes, put on a plate, top with chicken pieces. Serve the chicken broth with boiled whole milk separately.

Edited by psw

Has anyone used chechen?

Is this a type of chicken?

Put cleaned and washed chicken into hot water (2-2.5 liters per 1 kilo), wait until the water boils, then turn down the heat. Remove the scum, add cut onions, salt and leave it to simmer in closed vessel until ready. Cut the boiled chicken into portions, put into a pan with sauted onions, add the whole milk, salt and pepper, cover with a lid and leave for 5 - 10 minutes. Make dumplings out of corn or wheat flour. (The recipe for dumplings see above under "Zhizhig galnash"). Boil the dumplings in broth or salted water for 20-25 minutes, put on a plate, top with chicken pieces. Serve the chicken broth with boiled whole milk separately.

No it is a cheap laborer from Eastern Europe, or was a cheap rebel, I forget. LOL

I decided to get the board. I want to use it for a top as well. Here is some online info on the wood.

Range: Mexico and Central America

Other Names: Black Poison Wood

Color ranges from amber to dark brown, often with a range of colors and contrasting streaks. This wood is quite hard, dense, and tight-grained. With care, a beautiful, lustrous finish can be obtained. Slightly oily, but not as much as teak. An excellent furniture-making wood that is suitable for a variety of other applications. Very rot resistant.

The Wood: I have always liked this wood, even though it has a foreboding name. I find the problem to be in the liquid sap that oozes from the cambium layer of the fresh log. This tree and wood quality can really vary from area to area. I have seen some drier locals that produce very dark lumber with a tendency to cup and bow. The trees tend to hollow in the center as they get larger in diameter.

Other areas produce a informally richly colored Chechen with demarque grain patterns. This is where we go to select our inventory. Occasionally we will get some "flame" grain pattern in. Now that is something to covet.