1" Thick Fender Neck Profile - Nocaster?

I recently played a Fender custom shop guitar and absolutely loved the contour on the neck. It was 1" thick almost exactly, and seemed to be 1 inch thick all the way up the neck with minimal taper. From what I could tell, it was U shaped.

Does this sound like a Nocaster neck profile? Does the fender custom shop make this comonly? If not, can anybody fathom a wild guess as to what it is?

Does anybody have a drawing for the profile of the nocaster neck btw? I'd be interested to compare it to the neck profiles offered at Warmoth or USACG.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I recently played a Fender custom shop guitar and absolutely loved the contour on the neck. It was 1" thick almost exactly, and seemed to be 1 inch thick all the way up the neck with minimal taper. From what I could tell, it was U shaped.

Does this sound like a Nocaster neck profile? Does the fender custom shop make this comonly? If not, can anybody fathom a wild guess as to what it is?

Does anybody have a drawing for the profile of the nocaster neck btw? I'd be interested to compare it to the neck profiles offered at Warmoth or USACG.

Thanks!

You got it right....1" thick with no taper, U-shaped.

USACG does not offer U-shape on their 1" necks it is more of a C-shape. Very similiar, but with

less shoulders.