Easy Wah Pedal Mod - 2 Minutes To Dyslexia !

Our Souls inc.

Here's step by step instructions on how to rod your wah-wah pedal into a haw-wah pedal .

All you need is a wah pedal , a guitar tremolo spring , a 1/16th drill bit for steel and a phillips head screwdriver .

IMG_3887.jpg

Step one is to bend the tremolo spring 'hoop end' backwards to accomodate the screw that holds the 'foot' on your wah pedal.Use vise grips to squeeze the ring a bit more closed than it came from the factory.

IMG_3889.jpg

Step two is to drill a hole in the corner of the toe pad on your wah pedal ( please note :in the pic the spring is already attached into the hole to demo the location. To some it looks like I'm drilling into the body of the wah pedal - I'M NOT- please don't :D )

IMG_3888.jpg

Step 3 is to remove the foot on the wah pedal , attach the spring into the hole , attach the ring end to the foot location by sticking the screw through the ring ( don't forget the rubber foot ) .

You're done ! IMG_3891.jpg

Now with the wah at rest , you can put your toes on the heel section and instead of "wah-ing" it'll be "haw-ing" lol

the spring returns it to full open when you let off.

You can do some wild stuff with this mod.

Easy cheap and fun. What more can you ask for ?????

I hope this is posted in the right section.

If it works for anyone , please testify !!

Y'all be good -

PGFH