Hipshot Us Contour Tremolo

I'm in the process of buying my wood for my second project which is going to be a seven string.

I want to use the new & String Hipshot US contour tremolo bridge.

But I can't find the dimensions of it or even the 6 string version online. I need to know the depth of it so I can calculate the guitars thickness and therefore my body blanks thickness.

If someone here has one of these and can give me the total dimensions of everything or give me a link to a site that has a drawing that would be great.

Thanks

I'm in the process of buying my wood for my second project which is going to be a seven string.

I want to use the new & String Hipshot US contour tremolo bridge.

But I can't find the dimensions of it or even the 6 string version online. I need to know the depth of it so I can calculate the guitars thickness and therefore my body blanks thickness.

If someone here has one of these and can give me the total dimensions of everything or give me a link to a site that has a drawing that would be great.

Thanks

Email Hipshot. http://www.hipshotproducts.com/pages/contact They will send them to you.

Hipshots got most of their dimensions on line - from their website, click on "downloads", then drill down to the product you want. They've updated it recently and have much more of their dimensions online. I don't remember if their dimensions for the tremolos include the depth of the block (Which I assume is what you're interested in if you're concerned about body thickness.) In that case, as Restoration said, contact them - they've always been super helpful sending me product dimensions and such.