Ovation Wiring

Pestvic

HELP PLEASE!!!

haha does anyone have a diagram for an ovation limited edition? im trying to add a fishman martin thinline piezo pickup to it. i basically wired it into the old pickups place, but it sounds wrong and weak (and no its not wired backwards). i need a full diagram so i can wire everything up correctly

ive searched for days.

anyone?

Thanks

HELP PLEASE!!!

haha does anyone have a diagram for an ovation limited edition? im trying to add a fishman martin thinline piezo pickup to it. i basically wired it into the old pickups place, but it sounds wrong and weak (and no its not wired backwards). i need a full diagram so i can wire everything up correctly

ive searched for days.

anyone?

Thanks

Wow, I spent some time searching and was not able to locate anything either. Sorry.

Is the standard pickup a piezo? Did you wire the new piezo to the Ovation preamp?

yeah i searched for days and didnt find anything :D. i just wired in the new piezo in place of the other one. but i think the wiring on the preamp is wrong or something. if i took picks of the wiring would you guys beable to tell me what the wires are? there is one black one red and one white going to the input jack. and yeah dakhahn i looked on the fishman site the wiring for the preamp in the ovation is different than the preamp on fishmans