New Strandberg Conversions Posted

Maiden69 - You explained that my post was probably inappropriate, and the second I read your message, I edited my post and removed any content that could be perceived as commercial. I also explained in the post itself that I had done it and why. You did not tell me in advance that you would alter my signature - I had not realized that it was you that had done it until now.

I did contact Brian politely and with the best intentions and got a response that did not mean anything to me. I sent him a follow up and have not heard back. This is no criticism against him or against the rules of this board.

This is the last post I do on this topic. I hope that it is removed like Prostheta suggests.

I don't recall sending you a PM about the content of the post, since you can post what ever you want as long as you do it in the right sub-forum. I'm sure I PM you about your signature, since I always do when I edit a member so they know it was me the one that did it. I also posted it here in this thread, post #10. We are talking in the Mods forum to figure out the appropriate course of action... Brian takes a while to answer, I'm sure we will hear from him too.

We are talking in the Mods forum to figure out the appropriate course of action

probably shouldnt get involved but this sentence really makes it seem like ola did something wrong. I still think we should all be thanking him for his input - not pushing away one of the few truly innovative members!!

hopefully when its sorted we can get this topic back on track and we can all learn something from Ola's efforts!!

We are talking in the Mods forum to figure out the appropriate course of action

probably shouldnt get involved but this sentence really makes it seem like ola did something wrong. I still think we should all be thanking him for his input - not pushing away one of the few truly innovative members!!

hopefully when its sorted we can get this topic back on track and we can all learn something from Ola's efforts!!

No it doesn't, unless my English was wrong. Wez, all he has to do is clear it out through Brian and get a nice shinny badge like your VIP... that's it.