Pm Spammers: Report Them!

To me it looks like a bunch of Mods and one Admin (Brian, yeah I know who he is) running around yelling what can I do we are under attack. Starting to look like a Monty Python skit.

Lets tell the membership; why we cant do squat about it; its not our forum. So what is the point of a poll and having us post useless answers about what we think you should do and provide the names of all the spammers. You would think anyone with a large number of PM's is suspect.. Cut them off and request a response from them in order to reinstate their account..

If anyone has listened to us its a big secret since no one knows whats happening outside of the inner circle.

How hard can it be to implement new registration procedures.. OH wait a few clicks of your mouse...

There is so much you could, should and dont do its really getting old..This is my last post on the matter as it is starting to bore and annoy me, really just fix it and give us a break already..

There is so much you could, should and dont do its really getting old..This is my last post on the matter as it is starting to bore and annoy me, really just fix it and give us a break already..

Thanks.

My frustration is not directed at you..Hopefully you understand that. In fact you seem to be the only one involved since it started..

You think it is annoying? Maybe I should forward the 30-40 emails I get each and everyday about the problem this past month to you :D ok rant machine off :D

It is not a simple few clicks of the mouse, I'm going to have to shut down the forum and make major changes.

Yes doing it may end up being easy but one mishap and there is no backing up once some changes are made.......

Hopefully all will go well and smooth..................................

Thanks.

My frustration is not directed at you..Hopefully you understand that. In fact you seem to be the only one involved since it started..