Using Under-saddle Piezo Under Hardtail Bridge

you need some pressure with peizo's so i am not surprised gluing didnt work

1 and 2 seem to make more sense, but as akula suggests - placement will greatly affect the sound you actually get

i also suspect under the bridge plate may not be the best location once the bridge is firmly bolted down, how about something that sits between the bridgeplate and the saddles. Some kind of peizo strip with a metal plate on top to spread the pressue from the saddles over the strip

i also suspect under the bridge plate may not be the best location once the bridge is firmly bolted down, how about something that sits between the bridgeplate and the saddles. Some kind of peizo strip with a metal plate on top to spread the pressue from the saddles over the strip

Then it starts to get complicated (for my skills) and probably a little ugly looking. I think I just need to accept that I either pony up for the real deal (ghost) or live without. I'm leaning toward the latter, although I may still try out the under-the-bridge plan (I'll test it by playing some RHCP, arf!) as I can always just take it out if it doesn't work that well - i won't do any cosmetic damage as the rout will be hidden by the bridge plate.