Semi-hollow Prs X Archtop

I've made a mock up render of what I'm going for. I'm thinking I want a Tobacco Burst right now, but that pretty far in the future.

PG3-vi.jpg

Also, christmas in march! I got a box from stew mac today with some of the parts.

photo-vi.jpg

I'm going to get some work done tomorrow and Hope that I can get the top pieces planned and joined and the scarf joint cut and glued up. I'll post some pictures in the next few days.

• 3 weeks later...

I have gotten a good bit done but just haven't gotten around to posting pictures and what not. I have all my inlays cut and ready to install but, I can't seem to decide on the best glueing method. I've poked around here and some other forums online and found a lot of options but no real consensus.

Can anyone give me their opinion on what would be the best method?

Epoxy + black art store pigment

Epoxy + ebony dust

Epoxy + india ink

Testors model cement + black art store pigment

Testors + ebony dust

something else?

also should i glue the MOP in and fill with on of the above combos or would it be better to use the mix as both the glue and let it just fill in the spaces?

If anyone could she some light on this or point me in the direction of some info that'd be great! I should have some more pictures up soon.