Transtint Aniline Vs Lmi Powdered Dye

so to clarify, if I'm planning on dyeing my entire body, neck and headstock (basically everything except the fretboard) black, then sanding back the headstock and top to dye blue, roughly how much finished solution should i be making up of the black and the blue?

thanks

Tom

Try this Tom.

Pour a couple ounces of water (mineral spirits, alcohol) into a container and wipe down the parts you are going to dye--twice. Let it dry between coats. One coat for the black and one for the blue. This will give you a real good idea of how you are going to use and you will likely be amazed at how little it actually takes.

SR

so to clarify, if I'm planning on dyeing my entire body, neck and headstock (basically everything except the fretboard) black, then sanding back the headstock and top to dye blue, roughly how much finished solution should i be making up of the black and the blue?

thanks

Tom

Try this Tom.

Pour a couple ounces of water (mineral spirits, alcohol) into a container and wipe down the parts you are going to dye--twice. Let it dry between coats. One coat for the black and one for the blue. This will give you a real good idea of how you are going to use and you will likely be amazed at how little it actually takes.

SR

that's one of those so simple yet so brilliant ideas. perfect!