Looking For Lp Neck: Have Ibanez Ex1500 Or Cad Work For Trade

swissram

I know, thrilling offer, but I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone is interested. I have a piece of mahogany for the body, I was thinking of buying a used Epi LP Special, stripping off the gear and neck, and making a nicer body (flame top maple on solid mahogany, upgrade the Pup's/nut/tuners in time). It's my first guitar build project, so starting with body shaping seemed to make the most sense (I'll deal with making a neck from scratch somewhere down the road). Anyways, any takers? I don't care if the neck needs paint/finish stripping or maybe some fretwork, as long as I don't have to pull of the fingerboard to fix twist, repaired cracked necks are fine as long as the repair work is sound. No twisted truss rods. Am I being to picky? Us picky newbies :D Send me an email if at all interested. Oh! I can do CAD work, I'm an ME with a solid CAD background. I'd give you a 1:1 scale pdf of whatever your looking for as long as you provide decent visual documents for me to start from.