Bring Dream Theater Club Show To Mid-atlantic

OK - this is my first ever Facebook group, so bear with me. :D

Dream Theater is playing a few select club shows between their dates opening for Iron Maiden. So far the closest one to the mid-Atlantic is Buffalo NY (which is to say, not close). I thought I'd throw up a Facebook group in the hopes that a large-enough number of names would convince their booking agency to make it happen. :D

Could be Philly, Baltimore, Virginia, DC - don't really care, as long as its close and I don't have to share the experience with 15,000 other prog-metalists. So join the group and help hook a brother up with a DT club date. B)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108789829165991#

Not on Facebook, but I'm down for a DT club date by all means.

The wife and I saw G3 w/ Petrucci & Portnoy at the Warner Theatre and the sound and show was fantastic, an absolutely excellent night of music, followed up by Dream Theater next season (I think) somewhere in Baltimore at an outdoor venue which Absolutely Completely Sucked, we almost left early it was so bad, we could barely stand to stay to the end of the show.

So I vote YES to the indoor club date, and NO to any outdoor venue show for DT. :D