Greetings - The User Name's Pretty Accurate ...

Hey folks --

Just taking an initial look around. The level of examples shown is quite a bit above my own pay grade, but no better way to learn than being surrounded by copious information. My main interests are pedestrian; I love Teles in their various incarnations; some Strats, L.P. Specials etc. Singer by birth; guitar and fiddle player by passion; wannabee in both categories, but I work hard at it. Have a lot of time on my hands these days and want to fill it with guitars. Need much more info than I have, so am hopeful that basic questions are permissible to a degree.

Don't use Pay Pal, but would like to donate to what seems a very productive effort. The good old post office will have to do it for me; make the money order out to Brian or the forum ... or?

Well, glad to have found you folks.

Built this baseball guitar, walnut body, ash neck(Bat) bought fretboard and istalled the frets used only Hand jigsaw, belt sander, hand router, drill press lots of sanding, glued on neck, mlb logo was grooved out with dremmel and then I mixed epoxy and glitter to fill and sanded to look inlayed in head, you can here it play at

100_1326.jpg

100_1329.jpg

100_1331.jpg

100_1303.jpg

100_1328.jpg