Graphic Eqs

i've always thought that it'd be useful to have a small slider eq on a electric guitar, something more detailed than one or two tone pots. i don't think i've seen it done but maybe theirs a brand that make eqs for graphic electric guitar already, thats esentually what i'm looking for.

i know its probably not very practical but i like guitars that have lots of controls and this is something that would interest me

maybe its possible to convert an electro acoustic eq?... i don't know much about electronics if anything.

... so if anyone knows anything about where i could find one or if i could convert an acoustic one that'd be great.

i have seen it done some where not sure of the site but i think the guy just took a eq pedal apart and mounted it in his guitar. thats probably gonna be the easiest way to do it. i have caught my self looking in to it several times just a simple three knob tone stack i can find kits for basses but not guitars. i did ansil's blend knob (check the electronics section you will probably have ot search) and have been happy with that it gives me a bass cut and a treble roll off on the guitar then i use my amp for the mids.