Wagner Safe-t-planer....for Trade

govtmule

I have a Wagner Safe-T-Planer that I've only used a few times. It's still in great shape but is sitting in the tool chest.

I'm looking to trade it for guitar parts or tools. Anyone interested ?

Things that I would be most interested in:

• Pickups
  • Body and Neck Template sets
  • Fret Levers
  • Metal Radius Blocks
  • Fret Press
  • Pickup Winder

Obviously some of those things could be worth more than the Safe-T-Planer but we could discuss what else I could throw in to make it an even trade.

Thanks,

Steve

I have a Wagner Safe-T-Planer that I've only used a few times. It's still in great shape but is sitting in the tool chest.

I'm looking to trade it for guitar parts or tools. Anyone interested ?

Things that I would be most interested in:

• Pickups
  • Body and Neck Template sets
  • Fret Levers
  • Metal Radius Blocks
  • Fret Press
  • Pickup Winder

Obviously some of those things could be worth more than the Safe-T-Planer but we could discuss what else I could throw in to make it an even trade.

Thanks,

Steve

I would be interested in trade, but it would have to be for Custom Hand Engraved parts for a guitar or banjo. You suplly the parts - I engrave them. Check out the parts I've done for "Cooperative Project" on the TDPRI.com telecaster forum. ou'd have something you cannot buy elsewhere. Guaranteed. And I could get a tool I cannot afford otherwise.. Let me know.

I would be interested in trade, but it would have to be for Custom Hand Engraved parts for a guitar or banjo. You suplly the parts - I engrave them. Check out the parts I've done for "Cooperative Project" on the TDPRI.com telecaster forum. ou'd have something you cannot buy elsewhere. Guaranteed. And I could get a tool I cannot afford otherwise.. Let me know.

Hey mg,

Those custom hand engraved parts look pretty awesome ! Sorry though, it's not really what I'm looking for right now. I'll keep you in mind on future builds though. It would be cool to personalize some parts.

Thanks,

Steve