Jump to content

Where To Find?

Recommended Posts

I've just routed a recessed Floyd Rose from a standard tremolo for a friend. Is there a website that sales the fabric pieces that's glued to the body along side the studs and in the recessed part of the guitar? Or is it a type of fabric I can just buy at Wal-Mart and cut to fit? Or is it even necessary? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...