New Guitars

bluespresence

I have some guitars coming in and thought I'd give you guys first shot before they go on ebay. If you're looking it's a good chance to save some cash as I get pretty good discounts on guitars. The order should be in Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest.

PM me if you have any interest and I will provide more details and pic's when they come in. Prices will be higher on ebay due to fees so you get a lower price before they list.

1 Kramer Striker in Sunburst

$189 + shipping (ebay $219)

1 Kramer Baretta (don't remember color)

$210 + shipping (ebay $250)

1 Gretsch hollowbody NEW!! (don't have model # yet)

$369 + shipping (ebay $399)

1 Gretsch G3150 NEW!! (told me it's black, but I thought they were only made in red??) $550 + shipping (ebay $599)

2 Ovation Applause AE28 (one black, one red)

$175 each + shipping (ebay $199)

The Gretsch have HSC and the Applause have Featherlight cases available for a few extra bucks. HSC will add $50 and the Featherlight will add $40. The Kramers and Ovations are seconds and I was told there are no obvious flaws except a minor paint scratch or two.

Shipping will be actual cost via UPS Ground. It's usually $15-$20. I only ship to the US right now due to duty and import fees. If you're in Canada I can ship but you're responsible for these costs. I'll take paypal, cashiers check or money order for payment.

Let me know if you're interested and I will email you with more details and pic's as soon as they come in.

Thanks,

Steve

Presence Guitars

The guitars are here and I now have more details:

Kramer Striker: Sunburst, 2nd, no visible flaws Drop Dead Gorgeous! $189

Baretta: Red Metallic, 2nd, no visible flaws $189

Gretsch G3151 Historic Series: NEW! Black and Beautiful! $525 (I got a better price!)

Gretsch G3900: NEW! Tobacco Burst - Beautiful!!! $369

Applause AE28: 2nd, Red, Some dark grain in the top probably dropped this one to a 2nd. $175

Applause AE28: 2nd, Black, paint on top is glossy but wavy $160

I was able to drop the price on a couple of them because I got a little better pricing.

Drop me a PM or email me for pictures (only if you are serious, please).

Thanks,

Steve