My 1st Guitar

jarvey

If you're a fan of this sort of style (especially the style of carving) you should DEFINITELY check out Scott Walker!!!!

Congrats, looks beautiful. Some bigger pics would rock too.

Chris

Thanks for the comment and for the heads up on Scott Walker, I will check him out for sure. One of the main reasons I posted this was to gain some knowledge and it has already worked.

I haven't figured out how to post a larger photo just yet but thanks for the tip.

Looks a bit like these guitars I remember seeing in Guitar Player for a few years. Can't remember the brand, but they were usually red and held by some creepy goth looking girls. Yours looks a lot classier though with the curved edges and the ornate fingerboard/bridge. Is that an extra fret slot at the end of the board though?

Looks a bit like these guitars I remember seeing in Guitar Player for a few years. Can't remember the brand, but they were usually red and held by some creepy goth looking girls. Yours looks a lot classier though with the curved edges and the ornate fingerboard/bridge. Is that an extra fret slot at the end of the board though?

I filled the last fret with some red dyed wood since I didn't really need it. Just for appearances sake. Yeah, I was looking for some Classy Goth Girls but couldn't find any. Thanks for your comments.

The Baby Grand bridge really lends itself to the design, I like it a lot.

When I first started thinking about this guitar the Baby Grand was just coming out and it seemed like a good match. I appreciate your comment. I really struggled through the design process. I design/build furniture but this was a bit more challenging than most of my furniture pieces.

Great looking guitar, the horns look wicked.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Sweet guitar, jarvey. Very cool.

Really nice comments. I wasn't sure what to expect and it really means a lot to hear some nice feedback, and what guitar player doesn't like cool feedback. Thanks again.

Edited by MexicanBreed