Fretless Retrofit With Sustainer

ansil

so i post this in electronics because i am working on my sustainer and it is going in the fretless guitar here which was a laughable first act guitar that suprisingly enough was actualy quite resonant. so i changed the scale length and made it fretless and started on the electroncis. i am actually working on the sustainer right now thought i would take a break and post this.

2012-09-06155133.jpg

2012-09-06151534.jpg

a couple of pics for ya

i know its a silly thing but i love the shape of this guitar and i am doing a gig soon where i run parallel delays into a master delay. the parallel delays are set for a ring mod freq specific feedback loop that you can set to a specific key. i am running them all wet since they tend to make the non feedback ones sound metallic hopefully the dry signal will drown out any non harmonic feedback. its pretty fun actually i get a huge boost when i play the note i tune too or if i get a variant of it. i was tuned to D in the next clip i am uploading to youtube and it also screams in f sharp. anyway ciao for now.

ed

• 2 weeks later...

well so the original buyer decided he didn't like the longer scale so back to original it goes. but now at least i can glass the fretboard and put fret line markers on it. i am anxiously awaiting boards to come in.