Like new Pickup Analyzer built by Helmuth Lemme for sale with extras&#

thegarehanman

Hey guys. Earlier this year I got in touch with Helmuth Lemme, author of "Electric Guitar: Sound Secrets and Technology," and had him build me one of his Pickup Analyzers. My intention was to start winding pickups. Well, my focus has shifted a bit, and I never got around to using the Pickup Analyzer. These are rather hard to come by as Helmuth will only build a few a year and he tends to be rather busy, so if this is something you've been drooling over, now's as good a time as any to pick one up. I'm also including a nearly new copy of Helmuth's book along with about $150 worth of various bobbins. I've got it listed on ebay currently with a starting bid of $700 and a buy it now of $999. There's about $1250 worth of stuff there and everything is like new, so it's a pretty good value. Let me know if you've got any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Lemme-Pickup-Analyzer-with-Helmuth-Lemme-039-s-Book-amp-Tons-of-Pickup-Bobbins-/281478821485?

~Russ