Wilkinson Tremolos?

Dan

Hey Dan! How bizarre! I was actually at the academy of sound today and a guy was there with a wilkinson trem fitted to his homemade strat. having not seen them before I did ask him what it was like and he seemed quite pleased with it. He did say under heavy abuse the trem did lose pitch quite a bit but then the guitar was built on a budget so he didnt have the money to spend on an expensive set up! Mind you most trems lose at some point. But for the price he was more than happy. Bought it though a dealer in the US somewhere! Hope it helps!

:D

I love combination of Wilkinson VS100 and Sperzel locking tuners on my Brian Moore MC1. It's something like PRS tremolo. It stays in tune very well if you don't use tremolo bar like Steve Vai :D . It's also perfect swap for stock fender tremolo and tuners (it fits perfectly B) ). It will also stay on my next project guitar. That one on Ebay is kinda expensive for my opinion because it is one of older models.

Peace

Borut