An odd Les Paul upgrade

So I currently have a Les Paul black beauty copy (J&D luthiers from 2005 I believe), with a super distortion bridge pickup and two stock pickups. I want to know if it’s possible to replace the remaining two stock pickups with all bridge pickups with a six way switch for different pickup combinations. If it is possible, what kind of pots would I need (I’m not very familiar with specific electronics). 

It's possible. The bridge pickup may be a tad wider than the two others, following the wedge shape of the string line. As we're only talking about 2 mm between the neck and the bridge that should not be a tonal issue. The pickup rings may not fit as such but they can be replaced. And of course if you can find pickups of the same ilk for the neck and middle positions there'd be no fitting issue.

Electronics is not within my super skills so I'll let someone else answer on the 6 way switch part. What I do know is that as you'll be replacing humbuckers to humbuckers the old pots should do just fine. Generally, 250K pots are used with single-coil pickups, and 500K pots are used with humbuckers.