Cobain Jaguar project

I'm wanting to build a Cobain Jaguar replica, because I don't have the money to buy a real one. Is there a cheap body that looks the same as a fender Jaguar and has the same bolt holes? Also, I'd prefer it in Sunburst because I'm not game enough to paint my own guitar and I don't have the money for someone to paint it for me. I can't afford a Squier Jaguar (and they aren't Sunburst either) so I was looking at the Squier jazz master (I'll have to buy a new neck) but the guitar itself is too much for my budget. So if there's any cheap variants, please let me know. I don't care how they sound, I'd replace the pickups anyway. I'm just after a Sunburst body and preferably a neck. And the pick guard and all electronics would also be appreciated but aren't needed. Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CobainGuitarReplicas said:

I think the fender bodies look a but longer and only have 2 pickups.

The body on a Fender may look longer because the neck is shorter than on that Fazley: The scale length on a Jaguar is only 24" v.s. the 25.5" of the Fazley. The mid pickup cavity would be easy enough to hide under a new scratchplate, it's a common trick even in big name guitars. But as you said, there are other differences even in the shape now that I took a look at them side by side. Reshaping and repainting a body with a finish is more difficult than building from scratch.