Hi and welcome!

What type is the original truss rod? If it's a single rod in a curved or slanted slot it's single action. If it has a flat rod welded both ends to a round one or two round rods connected at both ends it's a two way rod.

You "can" replace a single action rod with a dual but that would require filling the original slot and routing a new one.

After finding out which version it is, simply measure the length and search for a suitable one. The FarEast online shops may have inexpensive two-way rods, a single action rod is relatively easy to make by yourself.

You can take a longer one and cut the rectangular washer end to desired length. Then put the washer back in a way it can't rotate. A square nut tightened and peened works.  Or you can take a length of welding rod of the right diameter and cut threads for the nut and the square anchor.

Out of curiosity, in what way is the truss rod broken?

I was adjusting it, and my muscles go carried away. And, I went way to far way to fast. It wasn't till I was researching how to replace it that I found out you're supposed to turn it a quarter rotation per day. I went like 3 rotations in an hour! 😱 I am fifteen and learn by trial and error, so now I have to learn how to fix it! Hopefully minus the error part. It is broken a tiny ways below the nut. I may have been able to remove some wood and fix it that way, but now I have it apart so I might as well replace it.

59 minutes ago, RedHeadedStranger said:

my muscles go carried away.

I know that feeling. I've snapped some 8 - 12 mm bolts just with an adjustable wrench. Not to mention smaller screws. Regular steel isn't that strong.

Good luck with making the rod! It's not rocket science, just make sure that the rod can't rotate inside the anchor!

Here's a tutorial including several anchors. Just follow the instructions for the flat bar one.: