Strat pickguard assembly

hezochiah

Hey guys,

Just wondering what some of you have in your Strats and how you like them. I just got a '93 USA Strat at GC yesterday (for a cool $350) and was thinking of changing the pickups. I was doing research and I am not sure if I want to do the Lace Sensors, Rio Grandes, Texas Specials or one of the EMG guards.

If any of you have these in your Strat let me know what you think of them. I just want a versatile high output Strat sound. Thanks for any info...

If those are your preliminary choices, I highly recommend the Bartolini System 111B. You will never look back. I will dance in front of the computer in my underwear if you aren't converted. Of course no one will see it because I don't have a webcam, but if my wife walks in on me she'll get a kick out of it. :D

Seriously, the System 111B would actually do most of what those other systems could do, all in one system. I've actually converted players from each of those setups that you mentioned individually. I try to control my enthusiasm on forums because everyone has their bias, and most people think of Bartolini as a high end bass pickup manufacturer, and it is quite the contrary.