Newest Auction for me

smokeyjocustoms

Kevan, I respect you being a MOD for the site. As I do my service to the site with my free pic hosting. But if you are going to delete a post of mine, make sure it is a double post of the same thing. You deleted one of my other auctions. Had you clicked the link you would have seen that.

I never double post the same thing. I sell four or five guitars a week on ebay and now I need to watch you dont delete them before forum members being able to see.

I hate to sound rude, but PLEASE Make sure your info is correct before you initiate your POWERS

I had this rip-roaring reply written out, then I clicked "Preview Post"...and saw your apology. :-)

Apology accepted.

I'm not a power-hungry abuser of the moderation tools. I only ask that everyone, including myself, follow the rules that they agreed to. Hell, I've even busted Brian on a couple of occassions. LOL

For Future Reference:

There's no need to PM me then put up a post 4 minutes later saying the same thing.

Please do one OR the other. Better yet, email or IM me. It's much easier and quicker to get ahold of me that way.

Posting in public is a waste of your time, my time, Brian's time and that of all the other forum members.