Takamine electric guitar

diehardcrew

So years ago, one of my old bosses that used to work for Guitar Center, gave me an oddly-shaped, black Takamine electric guitar for my birfday. I thought it was awesome, but because it had a twisted neck (he did tell me that) it made it no so much fun to play and at the time, fixing guitars was not even a concept I was familiar with.

Anyhow, I have had a lot of trouble trying to find any proof or information on ANY Takamine solid-body electric guitars that EVER existed, and was wondering if anyone here has seen them or has info on them.

I'd love to show you guys a picture of it, but stupid me, it was 15 years ago, I was a poor kid and I sold the thing for cash money. Now I worry that it was like rare or something and I always kind of wish I kept it, twisted neck and all.

Basically the body wasn't a Explorer style, not flying V or reverse of either, but it was a strange shape that was kind of a mix of those two?? If I'm really lucky I can find the video tape of me playing it and extract a picture from that. But for 1, I don't know where my old video tapes are, and for 2, I don't have a 8mm video camera or player anymore.

Man I feel stupid right now!!