New amp or guitar help choose.

Crzywhiteboy

OK i need help choosing what to get next seance my brother is gona buy me a wah pedal in a week when he gets his check. OK anyway

I have an Ibanez RG 120 (not made anymore) and I don't really see anything wrong with it except the pickups need a change but they are OK for now.

And I have a crate mx15 r. Which sounds like crap without using the Ds 1 distortion.

and not to mention it has low wats.

So I want to know what you think I should do get a better amp or another guitar. And by a way that's the only guitar I own right now.

yeah, thats an old guitar selling trick, YOu get some poor guy who has no idea how to play or doesn;t know very much, you sit him down with "that guitar thats in his price range" right in front of a marshall stack or any great amp. Next thing you know the guy thinks the axe makes him hendrix. He goes home, guitar sounds like crap through his gorilla amp and you also make a ton of money on convinving the guy to get new pickups, pedals, and eventually a new amp! I used to work in a mom and pop guitar shop and they taught us that little bit of mischeif. never did it myself (then again they never let me do any big item sales, just strings and kapos and the like.) so long winded story short, get the amp!