Here today...guano tomorrow

yes, I'm back from working on the mainland with the herring fishery. Did a couple long graveyard shifts etc. , basically on 24 hr call, until things started to peter out. Got home to a pile of bills. I won't get paid 'til the end of the month so I'm basically following the "in for a penny..." scenario. We are all in debt some way or another so the credit card paid the bills. Was tempted to use the extra to buy a cheap digital camera but my better judgement took over.

On the brighter side my erstwhile stolen guitar is back in its womb where it was created..welcome HOME man! Its a shame I had to pay 200 bucks to get it back but thats the way it goes. The weather is starting to smarten up a little bit, ie. warmer in the daytime so I will soon be smelling that sweet mahogany dust again. My primary workshop happens to be the workbench I set up in the back yard, :D .

I'm working on an SG stainless pickguard for the next "baby" and got some Metadi diamond polishing compound from my bro, up to 1/4 micron grit. Lots of rubbing and polishing ahead.