scott, congrats with the fender gig

jeremywills

its kinda scary that you had to hook up with fender just to retain your jackson status but i guess that should help buisness, congrats, say once your all set up and all i might be interested in a few fender things, right now its on the backburner, but we shall see, take care, and by the way i ended up getting the hartke bass amp after all, so sorry about the hiwatt amp thing, best of luck with your shop, one tiny thing, since the amp thing didn't work out, got any wah pedals, or if you run across any soon, lemme know, its something I have wanted to have around to play hendrix/etc and just like the Bass Amp, never have gotten around to picking one up, and I had promised you about the amp so maybe we can work something out with a wah pedal if you got any, thanks in advance scott.

jeremy

Thanks bro!!

I will let you know once myaccount is all finished with fender...

It should be next week and then a week or so after til i get all the paper work..

as for Wah pedals, all i have is a botique pedal that you woukldnt want to pay for..

its a Fulltone Clyde..

I will keep my eyes open..