One Piece Purpleheart guitar body blank

bigdguitars

• 3 weeks later...

Shipping wood is really tough to overseas. I won't do it, if the wood gets stuck in customs I am screwed.

I sell my varitone switches everywhere, I have sold switches to every contient cept antaritca. I will sell parts everywere, hey its all money right! :D

I get almost all my wood out of the US and never had a problem.

What do you mean you'll have a problem if wood gets "stuck" in customs? It's been paid for already, right?

Don't misunderstanfd me, I'm not bashing you at all, just wondering why some people aren't willing to ship overseas.

I shipped a piece of Pauduk to a customer in the UK. Never got there. Contacted customs, said that the wood was not declared correctly and that it had to be burned due to imports. I was like ***!!!! I guess some woods are banned in some countries, I don't know it was a lot of hassel and I was out 100 bones.

If someone contacts me I will ship overseas, but it is damn expensive. I had a guy who wanted a peice like this and he was down under, AU. I quoted him 75 bucks for shipping. he thought I was trying to rip him off. I have a discount account with fedex and still shipping was a bear.

Shipping to Canada is ok, and if the guy is legit I will sell it.

If you want to bid on my stuff go ahead, I just need to know that people are serious thats why I limit it.

Contacted customs, said that the wood was not declared correctly and that it had to be burned due to imports. I was like ***!!!!

Well, those are Brits. not exactly Europe.. :D

Anyway, I understand now, but that would never happen in Holland, unless you sent me some fresh cut Brazilian rosewood and even then I doubt those morons would notice.

I have 90% of my stuff shipped with USPS and never ever had a problem.