dimarzio hum wiring

Mahelcaya

Does anyone have a clear wiring diagram of 2 HUM dimarzio , 3 Way fender style switch(4/4 pole) , coil split (center), I saw the one on the Dimarzio site, but having a hard time it's a small and blurry pic........

thanks

Does anyone have a clear wiring diagram of  2 HUM dimarzio , 3 Way fender style switch(4/4 pole) , coil split (center), I saw the one on the Dimarzio site, but having a hard time it's a small and blurry pic........

you mean the 2 humbucker, Tele switch, JPM-style coil cut combinations where you get the inner coils in the middle switch position? i do have the DiMarzio diagram for that and i can e-mail it to you.

but first, go back to the dimarzio web page where you found the small blurry pic -- there is a way to click on something on the dimarzio wiring pages, i forget if it's a link or maybe the small picture itself, and that gives you a big picture zoomed in on the switch, showing the switch tabs and the soldering contacts. it sounds like that's exactly what you need.

if you can't find it, e-mail me at actualtime@his.com and i can set you up.

lovecraft , I have been on those links, but did not find my case, because I don't have installed a push pull know , it's regular VOL / TONE / 3 way switch.

I have the diagram i need on the dimarzio site, but I have a bad resolution of it, and it's a hard time to figure out the soldering comb from there, I bet it's simple but still I messed up twice

Scott, I emailed you , thanks