Which one, in your opinion, has the best techic

Kirk Hammett

Which one, in your opinion, has the best techic  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think van halen has a great technique, but my favorite technique is Jimi Hendrix

well i think it is a give who i voted for. but i think over all technique for my money its vai but all of them are so close its a hard race.

I may be immensly stupid, this has been remarked upon on many occasions, but ...

Surely when it comes to technique, Vai is the master. Of course, I take the word 'technique' to mean the actual mechanics of guitar playing such as sweep picking, finger tapping, use of tremolo etc etc, all the things that come with practice.

I would highly rate others such as Paul Gilbert, Satch and Nuno Bettencourt. However, I don't rate Yngwie Marmelade because he seems to only be able to play one thing.

But then, what do I know?

I'd give it to Bob Dylan, THe way he sweep picks over a V of V to V chord progression just blows away everyone else. Plus everyone knows that the actually inventor of tapping was the guitarist for Air Supply. :D

On a serious note, music is all subjective so don't take a great deal of offense to others opinions of profeciency. Just remember we all agree on one thing. We all love music!

• 3 weeks later...