just bought all my parts and wood

Well, i figure i can post in this thread now, feels great. I am building a rip-off of an esp f200. It will be an almost-neck-thru. Instead of having the wings glued to the neck, the body is going to have a channel routed all the way through the front for the neck to drop into, but it will be the full length of the body, and will be the same thickness as the neck itself, so the neck truly runs through the body. The body is going to be made out of lacewood, and the neck and fretboard out of padauk. I ordered the wood from wood-ply lumber in NY, www.woodply.com, but it hasnt come in yet, so ill tell y'all about my level of satisfaction later. I am putting grover tuners on(had em laying around the house), it will have a graphite nut with an lmii truss rod. The bridge is a tuneomatic w/ stop tailpiece. Chrome bell knobs, and les paul wiring, as i already have the harness from an LP ripoff. I'll fill you guys in on the rest later, but it will have an old Dimarzio in the neck, and ill see what i can find on the 'bay for a bridge PU. The body will be dyed blue, and the padauk dyed an even deeper red to get some real contrast. Oh, and i will be putting blue LED's for the front dots(no side dots on this one). This is going to be my first guitar, and i'm jumping in headfirst, so we'll see what happens. I did buy some cheap poplar for a body, cheap ash for a neck, and cheap maple for a fingerboard just to get some practice before i work on the lacewood and padauk. Ill keep you guys informed, maybe ill post some pics along the way. Neal