Jump to content

Where To Connect Tone Pot For Bridge Only


Recommended Posts

Looking at the way a Stratocaster works, I'm guessing I would connect the tone pot to one switch lug. But I have two humbuckers. I wired just the same as a Tele, bridge only->both parallel->neck only.

My question is, which lug on the switch or any other ways to do this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...